The laboratory is equipped with Agilent, Dai An, Shimadzu and other high-performance liquid chromatographs, gas chromatographs, spectrophotometers and other analytical equipment, equipped with VWD, DAD, ELSD and other commonly used detectors. The testers have been engaged in pharmacokinetics and drug analysis for many years. They are experienced and familiar with various instrument operations and related guiding principles, and can accurately and quickly complete the analysis and determination of the commissioned samples.
The work we can carry out：
1. Development of chromatographic methods.
2. Research work on physical and chemical characterization and structure identification of organic compounds.
3. Pre-clinical quality study of new drugs (physical and chemical constant determination, content determination, related substance inspection, solvent residue inspection, stability study, influencing factor test, etc.).
4. Carry out research work on mass spectrometry in drug analysis, analysis and separation of chiral drugs, and identification of impurities.
5. Method development, optimization and verification.
6. Intermediate and product stability assessment.